These edible flowers have a peppery taste and come in various shades of orange, yellow, peach, and cream. The flowers bloom during cool spring and fall weather. They can be used as companion plants to deter cucumber beetles, squash bugs, and caterpillars.
- These plants yield edible flowers with a peppery taste in various shades of orange, yellow, peach, cream and red that abound on lush vines.
- Tender annual 12 in. - 16 in. plant.
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted organic brand for over 30 years