This feathery plant with cute little daisy-like flowers is used in herb teas to calm the nerves and settle the stomach. Harvest and dry the flowers to use year-round. In the garden it is a good companion plant for cucumbers and onions.
- Variety produces flowers that are traditionally used to make soothing herb teas
- Also makes a good companion plant for cucumbers and onions to maximize space
- Start early indoors or outdoors after danger of frost
- Harvest when flower petals are no longer flat but arch backwards
- Certified organic, GMO free