With a stronger, more aromatic flavor and scent than regular oregano, it is 1 of the most important herbs of Italian, Greek and Mexican cooking. It stands up to bold flavors like tomatoes, onion, garlic and beef. Harvest at any time for fresh use: harvest just before flowering when they are to be dried and stored.
- Greek oregano is the true wild oregano originally found in Greece
- At maturity, this perennial reaches 18 in. tall
- Oregano lives about 5-years as a useful culinary plant
- Certified organic seeds, GMO free
- Germination rates exceed USDA requirements