Grow versatile Oregano right out of the pouch. Easy to follow instructions on the pouch. Includes seeds, soil wafers, greenhouse dome to assist with germination. Harvest repeatedly after 9-weeks to 12-weeks.
- With a stronger, more aromatic flavor and scent than regular oregano, it is 1 of the most important herbs of Italian, Greek and Mexican cooking
- Stands up to bold flavors like tomatoes, onion, garlic and beef
- Harvest at any time for fresh use: harvest just before flowering when they are to be dried and stored
- Certified organic seeds, GMO free
- Germination rates exceed USDA requirements