This tried and true heirloom parsley has large, flat leaves with concentrated flavor for fresh seasoning, drying, or freezing. Full of vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants, parsley is an underappreciated super-food to incorporate into your healthy diet. Freshens the breath too!
- Hardy biennial 12-18 in. plant. This heirloom variety is a favorite for seasoning and drying.
- Large, dark, glossy green leaves offer a stronger, more concentrated flavor than standard varieties.
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted organic brand for over 30 years