Classic sage has been grown for centuries as a culinary and medicinal herb. The fragrant, soft, gray-green leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning poultry, sausages, and breads. The hardy plants look beautiful in the garden and the abundant purple flowers attract bees.
- Fragrant grayish-green leaves are used fresh or dried, and spikes of purple flowers attract bees in spring.
- Hardy perennial, 2-3 ft. plant.
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted brand for over 30 years