The Sentinel Drain Guard is a backwater prevention valve that is inexpensive and easy to install in just 1-step. Installed in your basement floor drain, it guards against sewage backflow entering your house. Using patented technology, the Sentinel has several auxiliary features to prevent failure in the case of backflow. Designed in Canada, CSA certified and the only sewer backwater valve on the market approved by Mike Holmes and the Holmes Group through their Make It Right initiative, the Sentinel drain guard is something every urban homeowner with a basement should have.
- Sentinel is the only consumer backwater valve on the market that is a Holmes approved product
- Fits 3 in. (75 mm) floor drain and 4 in. (100 mm) floor drain with included adapter
- Sits in an open position so normal drainage can occur device will close in the event of a backflow occurrence
- Unlike most backflow preventers, Sentinel comes complete with a fitted drain cover
- Easy installation in a manner of minutes
- High quality