Charming earth-toned fliers turn any garden into a summertime meadow. This chime produces joyful tones as it moves in the breeze. It pays tribute to a period when gardens and meadows were treasured and craftsmen created decorative metalwork to adorn them. The essence of summertime is represented by the butterfly design of the top piece, the cast metal hummingbird, butterfly and dragonfly clappers and the jade-colored beads. The garden is abuzz with the activity of the many creatures that come and go. But for us it's a joyful place where we can relax and enjoy the sunshine. This chime is designed to hang from a string loop, rather than an O-ring.
- Charming earth-toned fliers turn your garden into a summertime meadow.
- Length: 30'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring / knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Made With Long-Lasting Materials - This handcrafted, wind-activated chime resists most weather conditions. Made of 2 powder-coated rust finish steel tubes and top, powder-coated rust finish aluminum creatures and leaves, stone accents
- A Perfect Gift - Ready to give in a kraft gift box, Woodstock Chimes' Victorian Garden Chime - Small, Butterfly wind chime is a great Birthday, Anniversary, Bereavement, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, Housewarming or Christmas gift
- Why Woodstock Chimes? - GRAMMY(R) Award-winning musician Garry Kvistad founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979, offering a unique variety of high quality, affordable wind chimes, musical gifts and outdoor decor, outside decor and indoor decor
- Return Policy