The L angle is a general utility-reinforcing connector with multiple uses. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The L angle has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- Staggered nail pattern reduces the possibility for splitting
- Available in multiple sizes to ensure proper selection for the specific use
- Load rated for wood and cold-formed steel applications
- Length: 7-in
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.