The GA angle is a small, versatile angle designed to improve corner stability. The engineered and tested gusset in the angle increases strength for lateral and uplift loads. The GA installs easily with nails, or for increased loads, with Strong-Drive Connector screws.
- Small flanges allow for installation on narrow face of 2x member
- Ideal for reinforcing 90-degree angle connections
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Ideal for miscellaneous building and repair projects
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.