Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. Rigid Tie connector products are great utility connectors used to connect wood members together in a variety of ways.
- Provides a strong 90-degree connection without 45 degree cuts or angled fastening
- Fastens wood members on two sides, eliminating the need for angle bracing
- Ideal for gates, fences or any project where a 90-degree connection is needed
- Nominal post size: 1x2 or larger
- Nominal joist size: 1x2 or larger
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (8) #8 x 3/4-in screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.