With the capabilities of a standard miter and table saws, the compact Skil flooring saw model 3601 allows you to cut flooring right where you're installing. Durable, lightweight and portable, DIYers and flooring specialists agree it makes wood floor installation easier and faster. Innovative locking system, Built-in cord wrap and Dust Bag and Dust Port.
- Cuts solid, engineered and laminate flooring with ease
- Makes cross, miter and rip cuts
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45°
- Die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence
- Includes: 3601 flooring saw, (1) 4-3/8 in. 40-tooth carbide-tipped contractor blade, self-aligning rip/miter fence, blade wrench, clamp, push stick
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs