This is Decor Series Fine/Line 30 Enclosure Only having the durability of a powder coat finish and galvanized, rust-resistant steel. Decorator Series baseboard, in appliance-like finishes, is an affordable option to take decorating to new heights. Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. It is applied electrostatically and then cured under high-heat to allow it to flow and form a baked enamel finish. Because powder coating does not have a liquid carrier, it produces a thicker coating than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging. It creates an extra hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Slant/Fin's electrostatic powder coating process employs charged particles to efficiently paint the baseboard. The result is a longer lasting, more durable and easy to maintain baseboard finish.
- Enclosure baseboard only, element can be sold separate at your local the Home Depot pro desk
- Scratch resistant, appliance like finishes
- Easy to clean and keep beautiful
- Environmentally friendly process using
- Color paint chips available upon request
- Other colors available at your local the Home Depot at your pro desk (25 ft. minimum per color)
- For use with hot water hydronic heating systems only - not for steam systems