Normally, the problem with sliding screen patio doors is the corners of sliding patio screen door digs into the threshold when moving the door because the rollers are frozen, damaged or the springs get weak. When the corners of the door dig into the threshold, because the door is so flimsy, the door sticks and turns from a rectangle into a parallelogram and falls out. This repair kit prevents that from happening.
- Can be installed with the door on and in place
- Simply glues into the ends of the door
- Stops screen doors from sticking, jamming and falling out
- Can be installed in 5 minutes or less
- Comes with shims so they fit most all doors