Introducing the Slot Lock anchoring stake with Slot Lock Technology. Like any other stake, you pound the Slot Lock stake into the ground. But that's where the similarities end. Then, instead of tying your rope or cord to the stake, you feed it through the barrel and lock it into the slots. That's right. No more tying knots just to find out the rope is too short or too long, meaning having to untie it and re-tie. Slot Lock is constructed of Permalon, a premium, impact-grade, glass-filled, thermoplastic polymer that is virtually indestructible and impervious to the cold. The barrel head allows 2 locking options. After feeding the 1/8 in. to 1/4 in. rope, cord or strap through the barrel, you pull it into the slot along the side of the barrel and then, for quick locking, across both slots on the opposite end. Alternatively, for double secure locking, you run the rope or cord back through the barrel and slot it again. Tests show that Slot Lock holds as well as and is every bit as strong as any knot. Its just a whole lot easier to secure and unsecure. As we like to ask, Why tie a knot when you can lock it in a slot. We are so confident that you'll appreciate how easy it is to use Slot Lock anchoring stakes with Slot Lock Technology that we guarantee your satisfaction. The Slot Lock Better-Than-A-Knot Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied that your Slot Lock anchoring stakes are far easier to use than traditional stakes, well buy them back, no questions asked.
- Patented barrel-head stake design lets you secure rope/strap without ever tying a knot: just feed the rope/strap through the barrel head and pull tight into slot to lock
- No more tying the knot to find out that the rope is to short or too long
- Faster to secure, easier to use, can use in the dark or while wearing gloves
- Proper tension every time, to re-adjust, simply unlock, pull tighter and re-slot the rope
- Kit includes four 9 in. stakes made of premium, impact-grade, glass-filled thermoplastic polymer that is virtually indestructible and impervious to the cold
- Return Policy