The INMIG-185iD is a multi-process machine capable of MIG, Flux Cored and Stick welding. Utilizing the latest inverter technology it is both powerful and compact. It has a welding range of 30 - 180 Amp and is also dual voltage, operating on both 120-Volt and 230-Volt currents. With a 30% at 180 Amp rated duty cycle it can MIG weld up to 3/16 in. sheet metal in a single pass and up to 1/2 in. steel using self-shielded flux-cored wire. Includes: 10 ft. 180 Amp MIG gun, 10 ft. work lead and clamps, 10 ft. 200 Amp electrode holder, adjustable regulator/flow gauge, gas hose, brush with hammer, face shield, sample spools of flux-cored and solid wire and .025 in. and .035 in. contact tips. Number of phases: 1. Thermal overload protection. 2 Reversible Quick Change Drive Rolls. Dimensions: 20.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 12.5 in. Weight: 36.8 lbs.
- Dual input power capability select 120-Volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or 230-Volt input for shop applications with thicker materials
- 30 - 180 Amp welding range (230-Volt), 30 - 100 Amp welding range (120-Volt)
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- MIG weld up to 3/16 in. sheet metal in a single pass and up to 1/2 in. steel using self-shielded flux-cored wire
- Spool gun ready
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs