Whether you use it for storage or decoration, this revolving bookcase in a contemporary design is sure to add an original touch to your room. Its many open spaces of varying sizes can be used to store books, CDs, DVDs, and all sorts of decorative items. And the 360 degree rotation means you’ll have easy access to all sides, even if you place it in a corner. This versatile, practical piece will make your living room or office or even your dining room more functional.
- Narrow configuration, ideal for small spaces, 4 in. wall clearance required to spin
- 2-small shelves in the upper section are adjustable, while the others are fixed
- All surfaces are laminated, so you can also place this bookcase in the center of a room so every side is visible
- Safety is an integrated part of our values: this product meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- Shipped in 1 box measuring 75.75 in. x 20 in. x 4.75 in. for 114 lb.
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults
- 5-years warranty
- Made in Canada
- Return Policy