Robin' is an impressive Holly that is great for adding structure to your landscape. This Holly has a dense pyramidal growth habit and distinctive serrated oak-shaped foliage and new leaves in spring will be bronze and will change to glossy green. In late winter Oakland will produce red berries for seasonal interest.
- Bears red berries during fall and winter
- Attracts birds
- Grows best in partial to full sun
- Winter hardy in USDA zones 6-10
- Fertilize every spring with slow-release fertilizer
- Water twice per week until established, then water once per week