Decorative rock is a clean, versatile and inexpensive way to complete your project. Adding natural stone to a landscape or garden will not only enhance the overall look, but also protect the soil underneath. With thousands of uses, from potted plant drainage rock to a dry river rock landscape, your options are truly endless. As a low maintenance ground cover, landscape rock and pebble does not fade or deteriorate and protects the soil underneath from extreme temperatures. These decorative stones can be used for pathways, ponds, birdbaths, decorative ground cover, garden accents and drainage systems.
- Landscaping rock and stone is the perfect addition to any landscape, garden, potted plants and more
- Improve the overall look of your project with natural stone - safe to use in any application, 100% natural, no additives
- Gravel is inexpensive and easy to install
- Protect your garden and potted plants, adding pebble or rock as your groundcover will help regulate soil temperature and retain moisture
- Thousands of uses, from potted plant drainage rock to a dry river bed landscape, your options are truly endless