The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line – unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Pruning Seal helps protect trees and smaller plants from diseases that can enter through pruned areas. It also effectively seals and waterproofs clay pots to eliminate mineral stains, along with wooden planters, rain gutters, roof flashings and small sections of asphalt driveways. The waterproof aerosol spray also be used to coat the underside of a lawn mower deck to protect from debris damage. To use Spectracide Pruning Seal, shake well and hold can upright 6-9 inches from the area to be sprayed. Spray in short bursts to prevent dripping and runoff. Clean the nozzle after use. When treating damaged or decayed limbs, cut back to sound wood first. When sealing the inside of planters, spray lightly to prevent dripping. When sealing small cracks or seams, make two applications – apply the second coat of Spectracide Pruning Seal after the first has completely dried. See label for complete directions.
- PROTECTS PRUNED LIMBS: Helps protect trees and smaller plants against diseases that can enter through pruned areas.
- WATERPROOF SEALANT: Waterproofs and seals planters, clay pots, gutters and roof flashings.
- MULTIPLE OUTDOOR USES: Seals, waterproofs and protects – can even be used to coat the underside of a lawn mower deck to protect from debris damage.
- SEALS CRACKS AND SEAMS: Use two applications of Spectracide Pruning Seal – apply the second coat after the first has dried.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details.