Cap-mounted earmuffs feature a durable, steel-wire construction to offer high performance and robust durability. Air Flow Control technology delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies without increasing the ear-cup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech, nonwoven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. Earmuffs are designed with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 for a high level of protection. Included pair of hard hat adapters allows easy installation to a wide range of hard hats.
- Steel-wire construction offers high performance and robust durability
- Air flow control for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Nonwoven layer to control how sound reaches the ear
- Quick, easy replacement with snap-in ear cushions
- Fits easily on wide range of hard hats
- Click here to view the Hearing Protection Buying Guide