With its rich purple and red flowers, Julka Clematis will grace your garden with its regal presence. Its flowers are huge, 3 in. to 6 in. across, and complemented by rich green, lobed leaves. Your fence, trellis or arbor will be draped with these magnificent blossoms in early summer, with a second, less intense blooming arriving later on. Hummingbirds love Julka Clematis and will visit often.
- Space plants approximately 4 ft. to 6 ft. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in well-drained, fertile, moisture-retentive soil
- Blooms early to midsummer, followed by a second smaller flush of blooms later on
- Reaches standard mature height of 6 ft. to 10 ft.
- Includes 1 plant in a 3 in. pot
- Botanical name: clematis julka
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade