Snow in Summer features tiny, star-shaped flowers that cluster together to form a blanket of snowy white in the late-spring season. Growing only 3 in. to 6 in. tall, it makes the ideal ground cover. Place it at the front of a border, under a sunlit stand of trees, even mixed in with taller perennials in a decorative container garden. Spreads quickly and cascades readily over walls and rockeries. Silvery foliage is just as attractive as the plentiful blooms and blends nicely into the ground cover, making it look thicker and fuller.
- Space plants approximately 12 in. to 18 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in dry, well-drained soil
- Blooms late spring to early summer
- Reaches standard mature height of 3 in. to 6 in.
- Includes 1 plant in a 3 in. pot
- Botanical name: cerastium tomentosum
- Grows and flowers best in full sun
- Due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR