The long, shiny green fronds of Crissie Bird's Nest Fern grow outward from the center, forming a shape that reminds some people of a bird's nest. Low maintenance and easy to care for, it will freshen up and brighten any room with its color and unique appearance. But Crissie isn't just another pretty face. Like many ferns, it also helps purify the air as it grows. This particular fern, however, needs more indirect light than others to thrive.
- For best results, grow in moist but well-drained soil
- Grows up to 24 in.
- Includes 1 plant in a 4 in. pot
- Botanical name: Asplenium antiquum Crissie
- Grows in partial to full shade
- Birds nest ferns also grow well in soil mixed with pebbles or gravel and benefit from moderate levels of humidity and occasional misting
- Keep the soil evenly moist, but do not drown the fern in water
- Indoor fern with unique fronds that form a birds nest shape