The Variegated Pothos is a leafy vine with attractive green and yellow marbled leaves. It has long been known as 1 of the most perfect plants for low light homes and apartments, but also does extremely well in bright indirect light. Pothos has no problem growing fast in low light making it easy to care for. Be careful not to overwater and only apply with the top of the soil is dry. An occasional addition of fertilizer or use of a fertilizer spike and you have the perfect no hassle houseplant Pothos likes humidity, so during the winter months, be sure to mist its leaves once in awhile.
- Pothos prefer slightly damp soil so only water when the top inch of the soil dries out
- Grows to a maximum height of 12 in. to 24 in., but can spread out several feet with a vining growth habit
- Please note that it is mildly toxic to pets and humans
- Trim away an discolored or damaged leaves
- Repot your pothos when roots are showing out of the top of the pot to keep it healthy and happy