Continually and consistently throughout the entire season, Summer of Love Buddleia produces delightful blooms in lilac and purple hues. This butterfly bush is low maintenance, too, because its blooms are self-hiding. New blooms grow up and over the old blooms, concealing them from view. The flowers, which of course attract butterflies and other pollinators, are larger than average and bloom from top to bottom.
- Space plants approximately 5 ft. to 6 ft. apart for best results
- Blooms from midsummer to early fall
- Grows up to 5 ft.
- Includes 1 plant in a 4 in. pot
- Botanical name: Buddleia Summer of love
- Grows and flowers best in full sun