Appearing in the late winter to early spring, Molly's White Hellebore sends up plentiful large, greenish-white blooms amid bright green, leathery foliage. These tough yet tender flowers often push through the snow to reach the early rays of light. Shaded borders, cutting gardens and woodland areas are perfect sites for Molly's White. Plant alongside brighter hellebore varieties and you'll have a great, multi-hued display to enjoy. A Frostkiss series hellebore, it boasts big, forward-facing flowers that emerge a little later than many of its kind.
- Space plants approximately 24 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in well-drained, moisture-retentive soil
- Blooms late winter to mid spring
- Reaches standard mature height of 24 in.
- Includes 1 plant grown in a 4 in. pot
- Botanical name: Helleborus frostkiss molly's white pp25,685
- Grows and flowers best in full shade, partial shade
- Borders, cut flowers, shade garden, woodland garden
- Becomes drought-tolerant as it matures