Honorine Jobert Japanese Anemone boasts elegant, white daisylike flowers that wave above the dark green foliage from late summer to fall. The 2 to 3 in. white flowers have striking yellow center stamens. Deer resistant and easy to grow, this plant provides a nice transition from late summer to fall. The Perennial Plant Association chose this outstanding perennial, also called a windflower, as its 2016 Plant of the Year because it's suitable for a wide range of climatic conditions, is low maintenance and exhibits good pest and disease resistance.
- Space plants approximately 18 in. to 30 in. apart for best results
- Prefers organically rich, humusy, evenly moist, well-drained soils
- Blooms summer to fall
- Reaches standard mature height of 40 in. to 42 in.
- Includes one # 1 bareroot
- Botanical name: anemone hybrida honorine jobert
- Grows and flowers best in full sun, partial shade
- Due to state regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to AE, AK, GU, HI, PR