Starship Deep Rose Cardinal Flower provides vibrant, vertical interest just about anywhere you decide to plant it. With perfectly straight stems topped with loads of red and pink flowers, Starship Deep Rose blooms in its first year and works wonders in the back row of a border. It loves moist soil, so it's very happy on the bank of a stream or pond. This very low maintenance plant is perfect for eclectic gardens and mass plantings. It also naturalizes well, fitting perfectly in woodland gardens. With its long straight stems, it's a natural choice for a cut arrangement. Attracts hummingbirds but resists rabbits and deer.
- Space plants approximately 18 in. to 20 in. apart for best results
- Prefers wet, moist, organically-rich soil
- Blooms from summer to fall
- Grows up to 24 in.
- Includes 1 bareroot
- Botanical name: Lobelia Starship Deep Rose
- Grows and flowers best in full sun