Take on any home improvement or construction project with the 8 Inch Mini Bolt Cutters by Stalwart. This clipper is made of heavy duty, drop forged and hardened steel alloy to be durable and strong enough to stand up to daily use. The jaws have a 3/16 inch capacity to cut through bolts, chains, threaded rods and heavy gauge wire. The cutter features a compound action hinge that has a high leverage design to deliver superior cutting power with less effort. The rolled #45 steel handles have rubberized anti-slip grips to keep the tool secure in your hands while you work and are cushioned to reduce user fatigue. Measuring just 8 inches long and 2.5 wide, this bolt cutter is sized perfectly to fit into almost any toolbox.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION- This mini bolt cutter is made of heavy duty, drop forged and hardened steel alloy. This makes it durable and strong enough to take on almost any home improvement or construction project.
- COMPOUND ACTION HINGE- This nipper features a compound action hinge that has a high leverage design. This allows you to apply more force with less effort to easily cut through chains, threaded rods, bolts and heavy gauge wire.
- NO-SLIP GRIPS- The tubular steel handles have rubberized plastic anti-slip grips. This keeps the tool secure in your hands while you work and is cushioned to reduce user fatigue and be comfortable to use.
- JAW CAPACITY- The jaw of this bolt cutter opens to a maximum width of 3/16 inch. The blade edges are hardened for extra strength and durability for cutting through other metals such as aluminum, brass or iron.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Materials: Drop Forged 65Mn Steel Head, #45 Steel Handle, and Rubberized Plastic. Dimensions: 8.5" L x 2.5" W x .5" H. Jaw Capacity: 3/16". Blade Hardness: 56-62HRC. Body Hardness: 46-52HRC.
- Heavy-duty construction
- Premium ergonomic non-slip grips
- Return Policy