The Steven Raichlen Best of Barbecue Grill Press boasts a full 3 lbs. of heat-conducting cast iron in a smooth, thick plate with a heat-resistant wooden handle. Use it for grilling the ultimate chicken under a brick and to keep edges of meat from curling. It's a must-have device for preparing Cuban sandwiches.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction yields exceptional heat conduction
- Smooth, thick plate adds steady pressure to edibles on the grill or on the stovetop
- Fashioned with a predrilled hole in the plate to hang from a nail, hook or peg
- Equipped with heat-resistant wooden handle for safe maneuverability
- Makes a great gift for the griller who seemingly has everything