Suburban's complete line of reliable water heaters for all recreational vehicle applications. Porcelain-lined steel tank for long-life. Replaceable Anode Rod provides further corrosion protection. Fast recovery rate. Convenient exterior gas line connection. 1-piece, die-formed metal control housing protects controls from the weather. Copolymer insulation jacket specially fitted to the tank to retain heat. Direct Spark Ignition and Electric Element Take advantage of campground or generator power to heat your water. A 1440-Watt Incoloy electric element provides a recovery rate of 6 GPH. For a fast recovery rate of 16.2 GPH, both gas and electric can be used simultaneously. Quality you want down the road. Go beyond the ordinary. Quality and innovation. Fast recovery rate, Convenient exterior gas line connection, 1-piece, metal control housing protects controls from weather, Copolymer insulation jacket specially fitted to the tank, 4 Gal. water heaters have 7.6 GPH recovery cycle and 9000 BTUs, 6 Gal., 10 Gal., 12 Gal. and 16 Gal. water heaters have 10.2 GPH recovery rate with 12000 BTUs. Pilot Ignition. Simple and reliable ignition and operation. Direct Spark Ignition An indoor mounted switch controls the water heater ignition and operation. 12-Volt Control Switch.
- Capacity: 10 Gal.
- Size: 16-7/32 in. H x 16-7/32 in. W x 20-1/2 in. D
- Model: SW10DE
- Reliable water heaters for all recreational vehicle applications, porcelain-lined steel tank, replaceable anode rod for corrosion protection
- Combination gas and electric with motor aid the advantages of a combination water heater plus the coach's motor heats up your water while driving
- Customer Care: (423) 775-2131
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs