Swann's Garage Parking Sensor is designed to take the guess work out of parking your car in tight spaces. It features ultrasonic range-finding technology to accurately locate your car within your desired parking area, including garages, car ports and sheds. The Garage Parking Sensor mounts easily and quickly to the wall, workbench, shelf or any surface in-front of your vehicle. When driving in, you approach the Garage Parking Sensor and will see a green light indicating it is safe to proceed. As the car nears the Sensor, an orange light will illuminate as a warning for you to slow down. Finally, when your car is in the desired parking distance from the Sensor, a red light will illuminate, signaling to you to stop the car. See for yourself. The Garage Parking Sensor is an easy to use, but highly effective vehicle safety system from Swann.
- Indicates how close your car is to a garage wall and other objects to prevent damage to your vehicle and property
- Set your preferred safety distance to 1, 2 or 3 ft. / 300, 600 or 900 mm away from the wall and the system's indicator lights will change color depending on how close you are to that distance
- With an easy to follow color light system: green light = car is in detection zone, orange light = car is within the slow down zone distance limit, red light = car is at safety limit in stop zone
- System is easy to use and set up - offers parking assistance for vehicles which may not be fitted with their own car parking assistance system
- Main unit is attached to a wall at fender/bumper level and attached indicator light also mounts to wall and is set to windscreen level for visibility
- Completely wireless using 4 x AA batteries (not included) and indicator light flashes red when the batteries need replacing