The A-frame bracket makes building a swing set easier than ever. You'll be amazed by how quickly you are able to complete your project. Use it for your kids' swings, a porch swing, a tire swing or any other swing you dream of. This is the strongest, safest and easiest system on the market today; you simply slide the wood into the brackets and screw the included lag bolts into the pre-drilled holes, no cutting or measuring necessary. Each one piece steel bracket features a rust-resistant green powder coating and pre-drilled holes for easy installation.The A-Frame Bracket is designed to fit 2 kiln-dried 4" x 4" beams with a true measurement of 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" and 1 kiln-dried 4" x 6" beam. Ensure your lumber meets those specifications - the wood should slide into the bracket easily with a snug fit. The bracket comes with 5/16 x 3 in. lag bolts with washers. The brackets are sold individually so that you can order as many as you need to build your own custom swing-set design just the way you dreamed it. With these brackets you will be building a structure that lasts, bringing ever-lasting satisfaction and enjoyment from your handiwork.
- Heavy-duty A-frame bracket constructed with heavyweight steel for the ultimate in strength and durability
- Finished in a powder coated green color to prevent rusting
- Pre-drilled holes make for simple attachments, just slide the wood in and bolt with the included 5/16 x 3 in. lag bolts and washers
- 1-piece construction with welded seams gives your structure extra stability and sturdiness
- Frame bracket is designed to fit 2-kiln-dried 4 in. x 4 in. beams with a true measurement of 3-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. and 1-kiln-dried 4 in. x 6 in. beam, ensure your lumber meets those specifications - the wood should slide into the bracket easily with a snug fit