The Powerglide FV2640 steam iron ensures clean steam and long-lasting powerful performance. This iron comes with an innovative calc-collector that catches limescale deposits and removes them for an easy cleaning. This powerful 1800-Watt steam iron, quickly removes wrinkles from work shirts, trousers, evening wear, table linen, and more. The iron includes a Durilium ceramic soleplate, which provides an unrivalled scratch-resistant glide across even the most delicate fabrics. The iron's precision-point tip reaches into pleats, pressing collars, and maneuvering around buttons, while its ergonomic steam trigger, located on the underside of its handle, requires nothing more than a press of the finger to release a powerful burst of steam (110-gram/min). Other highlights include vertical steam for hanging garments, an anti-drip system to prevent leaks or spitting at lower temperatures, an extra-large water inlet for convenient filling, and a self-cleaning system, as well as automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind.
- Powerful 1800-Watt steam iron with removable calc collector produces up to 50% more steam
- Enameled Durilium ceramic soleplate ensures even heat and steam distribution and an ultra-superior glide
- Ergonomic steam trigger on underside of handle releases powerful burst of steam
- Precision-point tip for hard-to-reach areas; vertical steam for hanging garments; anti-drip system
- Extra-large water inlet for easy filling; self-cleaning system; auto shut-off for safety and peace of mind
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs