Quickly change out and adapt any 1/4 in. hex shank bit with 1/4 in. drive ratchets, drive handles, socket accessories, and other drive tools. Large, clear size numbers on the bit sockets are easy to read even in low light settings. The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
- Hex bit holder adapts any 1/4 in. hex shank bit to 1/4 in. drive ratchets, driver handles, and other drive tools
- Quick-change retaining ball and spring-tensioned collar hold the bits firmly in place while you're working
- Large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and cant wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- 4-detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user