Steel shot inside the head of this specially-designed 32 oz. Dead Blow Hammer eliminates post-strike rebound common with steel and other solid-head hammers. Controlling this rebound conserves the energy of each blow, redirecting it completely into the workpiece. This means fewer blows are needed, reducing the chances of deforming the workpiece. At the same time, work surfaces are protected by the high-impact poly jacket that completely encases the all-steel head and handle. This jacket gives a positive strike while preventing marring of softer metals like aluminum. The handle is finished with a comfortable diamond tread pattern for a nonslip grip.
- Steel shot inside head eliminates rebound, conserving energy of each blow
- High-impact poly jacket surrounds the all-steel handle and head, preventing marring of surfaces
- Diamond textured handle for non-slip grip
- Made with lead-free and 3P phthalate-free materials (compliant with California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act)
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging