With a maximum rated capacity of 8,000 lbs. (4,000 lbs. used as a single line) and a safe working load of 4,000 lbs. (2,000 lbs. used as a single line), the TEKTON 4 Ton Dual Gear Power Puller uses a ratcheting gear pulley system to move heavy loads with one handed operation. It is ideal for use in construction, landscaping, and farm projects. One anchor 5/16 in. safety latch hook and two 5/16 in. safety latch hooks allow for use as either a single line or double line. Safety latch hooks are self-closing for secure connections. Strong 1/4 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable has a maximum pull length of 12 ft. 7 in. (7 ft. 3 in. used as a double line). Dual gears and locking pawls distribute pulling force evenly. The high-leverage, 21 in. steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip grip is comfortable to operate. With secondary pawls released, pumping the handle offers safe and controlled, notch-at-a-time letdown of large loads.
- Ratcheting gear pulley system allows for 1 handed effort to pull heavy loads
- Dual gears and locking pawls distribute pulling force evenly
- 1/4 in. aircraft-grade braided steel cable
- Self-closing safety latches on hooks offer sure connections
- 21 in. high-leverage steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip grip
- Automatic notch-at-a-time tension letdown
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us