The carbide-tipped Tapcon Drill Bits are engineered to drill holes that deliver optimal performance when used with Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchors. Use Tapcon Drill Bits to ensure drilling precise holes and achieve maximum holding power with Tapcon Anchors. Manufactured with tighter tolerances than ANSI standards.
- Used for drilling pilot holes in masonry including concrete, block, and brick
- Carbide tip increases strength and durability allowing for repeated use
- Tight bit tolerance provides maximum anchor performance
- Use to install 1/4 in. Tapcon anchors
- Use with a hammer drill for best results
- Also available in 5/32 in. Dia and 3-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. L