Tommy Docks - Techstar All Purpose Floats (Dock System Float Drum) offer the maximum in design flexibility with the least expense. Less wood required for construction. Less labor to build your dock. Framing lumber use 2 in. x 6 in. or larger. Techstar All Purpose Floats keep your lumber and hardware out of the water. increasing the docks longevity. AP-8 floats have a floatation capacity of 250 lbs.
- Molded from marine grade polyethylene and filled with expanded styrene foam
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly, gasoline resistant, resistant to aquatic wildlife such as muskrats, otters and beavers
- For use with TechStar BF-1 bumper floats when building a dock wider than 8-ft. wide add to dock sections that are 10 to 12 ft. wide and wider for additional flotation
- 6-mounting holes for attachment to any style dock
- Hardware Required - 5/16" to 3/8" x 3" Galvanized lag bolts c/w flat and lock washers/ 6- holes per float
- AP- Floats for 2" x 6" or 2" x 8" frame