Push lock is the easiest plumbing fitting to join any combination of Copper, PEX, CPVC, pipe together. It features easy to disconnect and reconfigure the system with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, Its as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring, Coupling is removable and reusable installation. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200 psi and 200°F.
- Lead free : made with DZR forged brass
- Quick installation : no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue; push to connect design provides an efficient application that saves time and money
- Versatility: push lock plumbing fittings fit copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT pipe and connects them in any combination- even on wet lines
- Performance: 200 psi and 200°F; use in potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Residential and commercial: all push lock fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- Pack of 5