Most people don't know about the washing machine water hammer arrestor with 3/4 in. female swivel hose thread x 3/4 in. male hose thread connections, whether it is hot or cold, can do wonder for the noise prone pipe system. The banging in pipes can basically be solved by installing hose hammer arrester in the back of the washing machine. Most plumbing symptom of banging occurs due to the high pressure rush or surge of water flowing through the pipe rapidly. The sudden reversal of flow send shock waves can put pressure on the pipes causing damage in certain places such as joints. The hammer arrestor with piston in the air chamber comes to the rescue by relieving pressure inside the pipes. The water inside the air chamber push the piston in by compressing the air to subsides the pressure. Water hose arrestor are generally flexible and can be installed any direction whether horizontally or vertically for use in residential applications. The maximum working temperature can handle 250°F and working pressure of 300 psi. It does not decrease the water flow. If no measures are taken to control it within the plumbing system, it may become damaged. This can lead to fractured pipe joints, leaking valves, burst laundry hoses and premature failure of water flow. It can also be used outdoor attached to garden hose bib. You can expect reliable performance from the lead free washing machine hammer arrestor with NSF seal and it meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements.
- Shock prevention: Stops pipe banging noise common in the plumbing system
- Reduce strain: Washing machine hammer arrestor reduces the pressure on the plumbing system
- Easy install: Installation of hammer arrestor only requires simple tools to connect to washing machine valves
- Flexible: Can be installed horizontally or vertically, either way in back of the washing machine or outlet box
- Connections: 3/4 in. FHT female swivel hose thread x 3/4 in. MHT male hose bib thread
- No lead: Safe for water supply