The Plumber's Choice steel pipes are made of the best quality steel material, it has rough finishing to provide greater rust resistance. Our pipes are schedule 40 and is available in various sizes to fit all your residential and commercial gas and air applications. In addition to all plumbing uses, these pipe nipples are also great for DIY projects to build industrial furniture industrial shelves etc. You can use these for table legs, industrial retro wall mount iron pipe shelf. Give the rustic look for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Pipe type: Galvanized pipe, male (NPT) National Pipe Thread made of superior rough coating steel for commercial and residential application
- Pipe function: used for indoor in low pressure plumbing applications such as water, oil, natural gas, LP, steam and air
- Pipe specs: galvanized coated schedule 40, 150 psi
- High quality: durable pipe steel materials manufactured using advanced technology
- Rating approval: meets ASTM and ANSI technical specification
- Extra protection: shipped with plastic end caps to prevent pipe thread damage for the duration of transport
- Decorative uses: pipes can be used for decorative purposes for industrial feel in room decor, furniture, shelves and accessories