The TSM Products 10 l Polish fermentation pot is the ideal crock for pickling and fermenting your favorite market or garden fresh vegetables. Available in Burnt Sienna, this fermenting crock is ideal for making healthy and delicious probiotic enriched, fermented sauerkraut, kimchi, cucumbers plus more of your favorite vegetables. Just fill the water channel with water to create an oxygen-free environment inside. Made by hand from the clay-rich reserves of Poland.
- Handcrafted in Poland from the region's vast natural clay reserves, this crock is designed for long term food storage in a natural environment, without the use of preservatives
- Design features a large, deep water channel to create an oxygen-free environment inside the crock. Fermenting gases or carbon dioxide is released while oxygen is forced out to create an airtight seal
- A wide, 5 in. Dia opening, makes it easy to load and unload your vegetable ferments and the crocks large handles are convenient for safe lifting and moving
- Stone weights are also included for keeping vegetables underneath their brine or fermenting liquid
- To clean, just wash with hot, soapy water, then rinse with hot water and air dry, the Stone Weights can be boiled for 5 minutes then air dried