The StudBuddy is The World's Simplest Stud Finder. The StudBuddy stud finder hangs on the wall hands free for visual reference when hanging shelves, cabinets, paintings, mirrors, hooks, flat screen televisions and other heavy objects. The simple to use stud finder works with all drywall applications by locating nails and screws in wood and metal studs. No batteries, electronic or moving parts. Having spent the last 40-years as a framer, carpenter, builder, designer and general contractor, The StudBuddy creator felt there must be a simpler and more accurate way of locating framing studs. Many people get frustrated with using electronic stud finders, the tapping method or drilling multiple holes to locate studs which can be costly to repair and repaint. Several-years ago, while playing with strong neodymium magnets, The StudBuddy inventor suddenly saw the ease of locating drywall nails and screws and therefore, stud location.
- World's simplest stud finder
- Works with all drywall applications not intended for use on lath and plaster walls
- Finds wood and metal studs behind drywall by locating nails and screws in the studs
- No batteries required, hangs on the wall hands free when studs are located
- Hang shelves, cabinets, paintings, mirrors, hooks, televisions and more
- StudBuddy LLC supports hire heroes USA and national breast cancer coalition