Backpacking, hiking and camping are about adventure, people, memories and experiences, but never about mosquitoes. Thermacell understands this balance and offers the 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Backpacker Mosquito Repeller 2.0 to keep love for the great outdoors alive. Lightweight and portable, the mess-free, DEET-free Backpacker Repeller turns campsites into a 15 ft. zone off limits to pesky mosquitoes. Turn it on. Mosquitoes Gone. The fuel-efficient unit runs up to 360-hours on a 16 oz. fuel canister (not included). Mats last 4-hours each. In just minutes of operation, the repeller transforms 225 sq. ft. of fresh air from biting misery to true majesty. Easy to pack and use, this repeller is the perfect mosquito solution to any on-the-go adventurer. TIPS: Only use pressurized self-sealing (iso)butane and propane fuel mix, never use 100% propane or refilled canisters and only use canisters with valves designed to the EN417 specification. Other canisters may not provide proper fuel flow.
- Compact and convenient - small but powerful mosquito repeller takes up minimal space in pack; essential camping gear that runs on a camping/backpacking fuel canister (not included)
- Heat-activated and scent-free - uses odorless mats that provide 4-hours of comfort within a 15 ft. zone of protection; mat visibly turns from blue to white when time to replace
- Protection anywhere - Thermacell backpacker mosquito repeller keeps campsites, fields, beaches and lake shores mosquito-free for the whole party; effective at elevations of up to 7,000 ft.
- Top-performing repeller - hunters report the backpacker mosquito repeller has no effect on game when used near stands or blinds because it duplicates repellant emitted by chrysanthemums
- Fuel canisters - only use pressurized self-sealing (iso)butane, propane fuel mix, never use 100% propane or refilled canisters; only use canisters with valves designed to EN417 specification
- Easy to operate - mosquito repeller operates by inserting blue repellent mat, attaching unit to fuel canister, flipping on switch, waiting 5-seconds and pinching the start tab
- Conveniently available refills - backpacker mat-only refills are readily available in 6-packs and 12-packs from multiple sources
- Tried and tested - Thermacell products have received hundreds of positive reviews from major publications, including HGTV, men's health, backpacker, field and stream, gearjunkie and popular mechanics
- Product is applicable for the following pest types: mosquitos