With the ThermoPro TP02S Digital Meat Thermometer, you can monitor your next meal's internal temperature, ensuring that it is cooked to completion. Just insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat, and the thermometer should display a reading within five to ten seconds. Afterwards, wash the digital meat thermometer with hot, soapy water after each insertion to prevent cross-contamination. Specifications/Features 1. Wide Temperature range: -58F 572F (-50C 300C). If the temperature is below -58F (-50C) or above 572F (300C), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display. 2. Temperature display units: C and F. 3. 10-minute auto-off. 4. Resolution: 0.1 C/F. 5. Temperature Accuracy: 0.9F (0.5C) in range between 32 to 212F (0 to 100C). 6. Power supply: 1 X LR44 (AG13) 1.5-Volt. Note 1. Avoid scratching by the cusp of the long probe when using the item. 2. Never use the thermometer in a closed oven. 3. Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
- Quick and accurate readings - upgraded version, 5.3 in. food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to receive accurate temperature results in a matter of seconds, long probe design to avoid close contact with heat sources
- Wide range - our digital thermometer allows for extensive temperature ranges from -58F 572F (-50C 300C) and a resolution of 0.1C/F perfect for meat, poultry, BBQ, smoker, grilling, candy and more
- Care for your family - the ThermoPro digital food thermometer enables you to prepare perfectly cooked meals without the need to slice food open or leave huge knife puncture marks in your food, the thermometer also is capable of displaying two units of measurement, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic shutdown - ThermoPro grill thermometer comes with a 10-minute automatic shutoff feature, which conserves your food thermometer's battery, so it's always ready for use
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy