Tillandsias are typically known as air plants. These air plants are a type of bromeliad and the perfect minimalist house plant. In their natural habitats, air plants perch above in high tree branches and on the ground like botanical forest decorations finding footing on rocks.
- Customer will receive 2 tillandsia caput medusae plants with each order, these plants are easy to use in terrariums, these air plant can even hang from your ceiling like beautiful chandeliers of nature
- Roots act as anchors, securing plants to their supports, mount on to trees, wood or even rocks using wood glue
- Leaves handle the job of absorbing moisture, each leaf on an air plant is covered in specialized scales known as trichomes, which have the ability to absorb water and nutrients, some trichomes are smooth, others are hairy
- Inside the home, give an air plant bright, but filtered sunlight, no direct sun, outdoors, a screened porch or a shady tree usually gives air plants the filtered sunlight they crave
- Mist daily or drench weekly, avoid cold drafts
- The customer will receive the plant(s) bare root. Glass is only for display purposes and is not included