These reclaimed wall planks are made from perfectly-preserved timber that sank to the bed of the Penobscot River more than a century ago. For generations, lumberjacks used Maine's rivers and lakes to move their old-growth logs to our state's many paper mills. This vital byway even made Bangor, Maine the Lumber capital of the world at the turn of the century. Wood doesn't float forever, though, and much of it sank to the bottom never to be seen again. Until now, At Timberchíc, we dredge the depths of Northwoods waters, returning our lake to its natural eco-system and pulling out this high end timber that's rich in character, stunning in color and full of unparalleled beauty and uniqueness. Now you can give any room the look of modern, rustic elegance knowing there's a rich story behind it.
- Sourced and repurposed locally: Timberchic wooden wall planks are handmade out of 100% reclaimed wood found in Northern Maine lakes
- Calculate how much you need: it is so easy to calculate how much Timberchic you will need, here's how to do it; measure your desired space and simply do math height (inches) x width (inches) divided 144 is equal to your square footage needed
- Do it yourself: our wall planks offer a straightforward peel and stick application that instantly transforms look of your space in a matter of moments with almost no clean-up
- Dimensions: each order comes with 10 sq. ft. of coverage comprised of all 12 in. planks
- Herringbone: some of our favorite Timberchic colors in an super appealing pattern; easy install with detailed instructions included with every order
- Return Policy