Photographer by passion for years, Philippe took an immediate liking to photographing landscape and nature. Always in search of the best light and the most original angle, he maintains a constant search for the most beautiful places surrounding him. Philippe prides himself in understanding the complex interactions between light, weather, landscape, the tides, plants and animals. He finds it is important to have a deep respect for this planet and its inhabitants. Philippe hopes that his photography can bring people closer to nature and encourage them to preserve it for future generations.
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions virtually indistinguishable from the original piece
- Solid wood frame for durability and stability
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your decor needs
- Preassembled for easy installation
- Hang anywhere with the attached sawtooth hanger
- Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas around the sides of a hidden, wooden frame for a frameless presentation of the finished painting